Let Shank's Mare plan the perfect outdoor adventure for your club or organization. We have fleets of kayaks and paddleboards, and plenty of outdoor gear to outfit your group for on-water or on-land adventures. Our banquet room, The Rookery, is available for catered meals or our grounds along the Susquehanna make for the perfect picnic settings.
Here are some ideas...
- Guided paddle from Wrightsville downriver to Long Level tour with a picnic lunch
- Beginner and kid-friendly guided paddle tour to Fishing Creek
- Family friendly Creek Critter hikes to explore the aquatic life at Fishing Creek
- Guided paddle tour to the geologic formations amid the Conowingo Islands and many other spectacular destinations on the Susquehanna
- Disc Golf adventure at local courses with brunch, lunch or dinner in The Rookery
- Leisurely guided paddle tour in the morning followed by brunch in The Rookery
- Leisurely guided paddle tour at dusk followed by dinner in The Rookery
- Hiking the Native Lands Trail followed by lunch or dinner in The Rookery
- Learn stand-up paddleboarding and take a guided tour with your new skills
- Yoga class on stand-up paddleboards followed by tea and toasts in The Rookery
Those are just a few ideas. Shank's Mare is happy to work with you to design a day of fun and adventure in the outdoors specifically catered to your group ages, skill levels, and experience. Give us a call at 717-252-1616 or email us at info@shanksmare and let's get your group ready to GO PLAY OUTSIDE!